Sunday, February 24, 2008

Awww the sweet smell of Lysol....cough cough

You know, I think I've inhaled probably half a cans worth of Lysol in the past week and I just have one thing to say.....DO THEY MAKE SCENT FREE LYSOL?????? Seriously I can't stand any of the scents they have in Lysol, but since I want to disinfect the house after everyone has been getting sick I have to use something, so I go with the least stinky Lysol I can find. I suppose there are other products out there that could disinfect like Lysol that probably either smell better or have no scent at all, but I've always used Lysol when it came to killing germs, so why switch now???
Thankfully today is a nice day out temperature wise so I can open the windows and get some fresh air in the house, so that should help the Lysol smell disappear some. 'Cause I don't know what's worse, the smell of fresh yak or the smell of stinky Lysol on top of fresh yak????? Icky!

1 comment:

Sweetpea said...

I HATE lysol. I am coughing for hours after anyone uses it. Scent free would be wonderful! We should write a nasty email!