Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!!!

I got word today that my sister, Yuppie girl, and her family are going to be coming out to visit us in July!!!! YEAH!!!! YAHOO!!!! YIPPEE!!!!! Oh I'm so dang excited! Yuppie girl and her daughter, the future Meryl Streep, came out in December of 2005 for about 2 1/2 days with our mother, Bwana. It was a very short but sweet trip. However my brother-in-law, Dodger and my nephew, the wanna-be Jedi, didn't come out, so they've never seen the beauty that is my hometown now.
So far today I think my sister and I have sent like 10 emails back and forth about what fun activities we can do while they are here. We have things like the Zoo, the Rocky Mountain Nat'l park, some museums down in Denver and of course the local parks and pools. I mentioned going on a day trip up to Mount Rushmore, as it's about 4 1/2 hours away, which is doable but would make for a long day. Then I suggested camping out one night to break up the driving, but Yuppie girl doesn't do tent camping, trailers only please. LOL
Ooohhh it's gonna be so much fun, I cannot wait!!! The best part is that my dear sweet hubby is going to take that week off too so he can be apart of all the fun. Most of the time, okay scratch that, all of the time we've had guests he's had to work still. So this will be so much fun having him there to enjoy everything too. Plus they'll all be here for his birthday, so we can have fun doing a birthday party for him.
So let the count down begin........5 days and 5 months to go!!!! WOOHOO!!!!

No comments: