Friday, February 8, 2008

Oy! I'm feelin' old

Now granted I'm not as young as I used to be, but I'm not THAT old yet, so why do some days I feel like I'm twice my age??? It seems like ever since I dislocated my right knee cap back in January of 2006 I've been going down hill. Now not only does the right knee hurt, but the the left one has sympathy pains for it. Then there are my wrists, I have carpal tunnel in both of them which is truly odd since I don't spend like 8 hours a day doing repetitive work. But I have it and now those flare up and that effects my elbows and hands too, what fun! Then my asthma has decided to act up again as well, so now I'm on a daily medication for that and after seeing my doctor today about it, I doubt I'm going off the daily medicince any time soon. Ugh!
I guess with all that is going on with me that I should be grateful that nothing is life threatening. Okay, well, asthma is not to be taken lightly, but at least I can control that with a daily medication. You know, I wonder if my fear of suffocating has anything to do with my having asthma???
Of course my dear sweet hubby is not much better off than I am, so I guess we can be old and decrepid together! We joke often that we'll get matching scooters to get around in later on in life. I guess in a way I should be glad that we are both falling apart as now I don't have to worry about him running off to find some young thing who is more spry than I am!!! 'Cause he wouldn't be able to keep up with her!!! LOL!!!

No comments: