Thursday, March 6, 2008

Does anybody.....

ACTUALLY clean their baseboards on a regular basis??? I've been cleaning my house today and noticed that the baseboards need some serious cleaning, or repainting. But who actually has time for this? I know I certainly don't. It's all I can do to stay on top of keeping toys picked up and the dishes and laundry done, cleaning the baseboards is gonna just have to wait until we eventually put our house up for sale. LOL!
But seriously, I try my hardest to keep the house clean but no matter how hard I try it doesn't seem to stay clean for long. I know we need to purge a lot of our belongings so I have less to clean up, but that's so hard to do when it's probably more likely a two person job and only one is around to do it. Okay I could probably do the purging myself, but I don't think my dear sweet hubby would like it very much if I purged some of his stuff without his knowledge. ;) What we really need to do is to move and just start over, but that doesn't seem to be in the cards anytime soon. (Not that I want to move from the town we live in now, but I wouldn't mind moving to a bigger house closer to the kids' schools)
So I guess until the time my dear sweet hubby miraculously has time off with nothing else to do or we find that trees in our backyard are sprouting money, my baseboards will have to stay dirty and my house will stay cluttered. Oh well..................

No comments: