Thursday, April 24, 2008

My new favorite quote....

"It would seem that something which means poverty, disorder and violence every single day should be avoided entirely, but the desire to beget children is a natural urge." ~Phyllis Diller


I love it so much I'm thinking of either cross-stitching it and then framing it or using my print shop software to make a fancy looking print to frame. Seriously this quote says it all, especially if you have my three kids in your house all day long every day!!! I mean I love them with all that I am, but dang if I don't rethink why I thought it was a good idea to procreate........

2 comments:

Bee said...

You need to do it in cross stitch so it will be around a long time and when your kids are grown and THEIR kids are giving them a hard time, you can pass it on. Better make three of them though!

Doodles said...

How perfect for you and yes I would use print shop cause you may be in the "home" before you finish. How bout finding a photo to go with the quote.

I truly admire Mothers of this world not having been a Mother ever I don't know if I could have ever donned Motherhood.