Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Time...

Why is it some days time seems to fly by but others it seems to just creep? Today I've been putzing around the house, do a little of this and a little of that but is time going as fast as it did yesterday? Nope. Yesterday I was busy cleaning for a jewelry party I had at the house last night, so I was always on the go, but still I don't think I was anymore busy than I am today. I mean so far I've cleaned the kitchen, worked on laundry and continued my quest to shred a huge pile of old paperwork. Granted in between such activities I've done a couple of puzzles with my two kiddos, eaten lunch and read and article in a magazine, but still the day seems to drag on. I mean it feels like I should be leaving to pick up my oldest from school, but it's only 1:40 and I still have an hour and 20 minutes before I need to leave.
I dunno maybe it's all about my mood instead of time really. I'm in one of those moods where I'm not really in the mood to do anything, but I have stuff I have to do, so I do a little of this and a little of that. Maybe if I had a purpose and a deadline to everything I did, like yesterday, then maybe time would fly much faster.
Boy even this post seems to be taking much longer. I keep looking out the window instead of typing. Well I guess I'll sign off as I seem to lack any real focus on this post........

No comments: