Saturday, June 14, 2008

I'm P-O-O-P-E-D, pooped!!!!

Heaven help me, I'm so not liking getting older. I have been doing some painting today and man my hands are aching. I have carpal tunnel syndrome in both wrists, which is not only odd because I don't do any repetitive motion on a daily basis, but it's also annoying because apparently it can cause hand discomfort. UGH!!! So holding a paint brush and a paint roller just made my hands ache something awful. But the painting needs to be done and my dear sweet hubby already works his butt off at two jobs, so I thought I could do the painting. However I guess I'm just going to have to pace myself so I don't end up with continually achy hands.
Okay, well this is going to be a short post as I've already mentioned my hands are achy! So until next time.......

No comments: