Thursday, June 5, 2008

Rain rain go away...

....come again another day
I've got too much to do today!!!

My SIL is coming tomorrow with her little one for a visit and this blasted rain is just taking all the oomph out of me to get the house finished. Mainly it's because the kids are couped up inside and that makes it hard to clean when they are constantly making a mess. Also I can't go out and clean out my car as who really wants to clean out a car when it's raining out. I was so hoping the rain would stop in the afternoon but here we are at 1 o'clock and it's still going strong. It NEVER usually rains like this here, I mean I don't ever recall it doing this before and we've lived here over 4 1/2 years now. Of course just because it hasn't happened in the last 4 1/2 years doesn't mean it CAN'T happen, but why does it have to happen TODAY?????
Okay enough complaining time to get my laundry moving, hopefully I'll get at least that done and put away today. Don't want every one's underwear sitting on the sofa when my SIL comes!!!!

No comments: