Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Something tells me it isn't carpal tunnel...

Late last year I was diagnosed as having carpal tunnel syndrome as both of my wrists were hurting. But now I am beginning to think that that diagnosis was an easy out, or at least the one with the least amount of effort on the doctor I saw at the time. You see now my elbows and my ankles have joined in on the fun!!! So now I'm thinking that some sort of arthritis is more likely. From the descriptions I've read, osteoarthritis is the most likely candidate, as it affects the joints. Which is exactly what's bothering me.
This afternoon I took the kiddos to the library park to meet a friend and her son. They played for a while and then we decided to go check out the old cabins and schoolhouse at the museum next door. All the walking around and holding the water bottles, caused both my ankles and my wrists to hurt and I couldn't wait to get in the car and sit down again. Of course lately holding the steering wheel can cause my fingers to go numb if I hold the steering wheel too tightly. Even now typing is not all that comfortable. So I guess I should sign off......
All I really know is I'm falling apart and I don't like it one bit!!! }:(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you know who this is so you will not be suprised by the comment but if there is ANYTHING you need to vent too or /about you have an ear!