Monday, July 14, 2008

Is it Saturday yet????

Ah yes, the music is back, thank goodness but now the kiddos are on full court press when it comes to irritating each other. I swear they must just wake up each morning and wonder "how many times can I press my siblings buttons and tick Mom off?" It was a little bit better when my in-laws were visiting, but they still have a tendency to get jealous of each other, which I know is normal, but gets a tad bit irritating to me having to be with them 24/7. So now we are in the middle of visits, with my in-laws having left last Wednesday and my sister's family due to arrive this Saturday. I know it will be better next week as we will be active enough to keep them all occupied, but I fear the week will fly by all too fast. So I'm preparing myself for soaking up every minute of the visit.
After my sister's family leaves it's about 3 weeks until school starts, so it won't be too long till my sanity returns. On the plus side I won't have to worry about starting to clean for the next visitor as they won't be here until the end of September. So maybe the kids will be less likely to fight if I'm not constantly clean some part of the house??? Maybe?????? Just maybe?????

No comments: