Sunday, August 24, 2008

Makes you wonder....

...Okay well it makes me wonder, at least. What in the world am I talking about you may ask? Well you've heard the saying that couples who stay together a long time start to look like each other, right? Well if that is true, then is it possible for couples who stay together a long time to start developing each others aches and pains??????

I'm wondering this, you see, because for quite a while my dear sweet hubby would complain about a pain in his upper back right in between his shoulder blades. Now I haven't really heard him complain about this lately, but now I have that same pain. Okay, granted I don't know for a fact it is exactly the same, but it's in the same spot. So that makes me wonder if because I've been with the man for 15 years if I'm starting to ache like him. I've also noticed my ankles making the same clicking sound that his do. Heaven help me I'm turning into a female version of my dear sweet hubby!!!!!!

It gets even scarier when you think about the fact we both have asthma!!! Another similarity, as if we need more. We always knew we had the same morals and values and the same warped sense of humor, but little did we know we'd one day have the same aches and pains.

Of course, being the slightly off kilter person I am, I am looking at this with a positive slant! I figure if we both fall apart together then I don't have to worry about him leaving me for some young thing with no aches and pains, 'cause the man wouldn't be able to keep up with her!!!! LOL!!! ;)

No comments: