Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sooooo P.I. but I love it anyway...

It's gotta be the most politically incorrect song ever made but dang I can't help but love it anyway. Every time it comes on I HAVE to sing it! If you are wondering what song I am talking about, it is the first song on my playlist now.

It totally endorses the theory that women should wait on men and that they have to work to keep their husband's love and affection. Geesh, what could be more inappropriate in the 21st century??? I'm not sure but dang if I don't love the song anyway. Always have, I just have to laugh as I'm singing as it's so ridiculous that someone thought it was a great song to write.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do and don't get too offended. As with everything in life, ya gotta take it with a grain of salt and little bit of humor! (Hey, um, does anyone really know what that whole grain of salt saying means anyway? If you do, please tell me! Thanks!)


ETA: it's now the second song on my playlist and if it ever moves again you will know which one it is by looking for the song titled "Wives and Lovers" :)

No comments: