Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I'm falling apart people!!!

I'm pretty sure I mentioned how last year I was diagnosed with carpal tunnel syndrome in both my wrists, well I started taking anti-inflammatory medicine for it and now that medicine has done it's worst to me!!!! I went to the doctor this morning and I more than likely have an ulcer developing, but my doctor said it doesn't sound like it's fully developed yet. GREAT! You see I've been having horrible heartburn and sour stomach at night after eating dinner. So finally I made an appointment as I knew that anti-inflammatories could cause ulcers. So now I'm on some medicine that I have to take for 3 weeks and then go back to see the doctor. If this medicine doesn't help at all then it's more than likely my gallbladder. And I assume if it's my gallbladder then I would have to have surgery to remove it. I know for a fact I don't want to have a gallbladder attack and end up getting taken away by the ambulance like my neighbor across the street did a few weeks ago when she had a gallbladder attack. Ugh!
Plus my doctor said the fact that now more than just my wrists are aching is a whole other matter we will take care of after the ulcer. Geesh it really does stink getting older!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

do you have an obbsession with Neil Diamond?? good choices though