Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Like I really need something else to distract me!!!

Seriously people, like I really need something else to keep me on this blasted computer!!! But I went and joined Facebook! Really I can't believe I did it, but then again I'm glad I did. I've reconnected with some old friends of mine that I haven't seen or talked to in over a decade! So I guess it's good in that way, so I can catch up and find out what everyone else has been doing. But I have to learn to use some restraint so I don't spend every afternoon on here. I mean I do have a household to run and laundry to do, which by the way I should be doing right now but I'm not, because I'm on here and on Facebook AT THE SAME TIME!!! UGH! I should be crowned the Queen of Procrastination! Sheesh.....

2 comments:

dede said...

I know how you feel - right now I should be working or reading my book club book or sleeping (ahh, that sounds good) or cleaning - BUT it was whole lot more fun checking in on you!!! Happy Day!!

carin davis said...

I know what you mean...BUT I am so glad to reconnect with you again!!!!! It has been way too long! Dede just told me about your blog!!!