Tuesday, October 14, 2008

You know it's bad when....

...your cold interferes with your ability to sing your heart out along with your radio in your car!!! I can handle being sick and still having to do things, I mean that's the life of a mother really, but when my cold is so bad that I can't sing with my music without hacking up half a lung, that's just more than I can handle!

It shouldn't surprise me because every time I get a cold it settles into my chest and most times I end up losing my voice, which is not easy when you have three kids and a dog to police.

My dear sweet hubby had this cold last week and it whipped his butt, but he seems to be better this week, so hopefully it will get better for me next week too, as going too long without being able to sing my heart out will se so depressing..........

ETA: It's real bad now, can't even talk above a whisper, but hey on the good side it got the kids to cooperate all evening. Well at least until about 5 minutes ago when I heard them fighting in their room after I put them to bed. Now I'm gonna go have some hot chocolate and relax...

No comments: