Saturday, November 29, 2008

Grateful for my in-laws

I know I know, many of you wish you could wish your in-laws away, but I don't. I know some people may not believe me but I really like my in-laws.

Really I do and here are some reasons why....

*They've always accepted me with open arms. Never once have I felt like I'm not a full member of their family, even from the beginning.

*They've been there for me during some dark points in my life and let me know that I could come to them whenever I needed to.

*They are truly wonderful grandparents to my children. They thoroughly enjoy spending time with the kids and can't wait to come out and visit them.

*And last but not least, they've raised the wonderful man that I am so lucky to call my dear sweet hubby!!! They did a fantastic job and it's not their fault that he didn't retain the lesson on how to pick up his dirty clothes from the floor! LOL

Then there is my sister-in-law, seriously how did I get so lucky??? She's so wonderful at treating me like the sister she never had and even though I already have one sister, I gladly welcomed her as another.

So in this month of being grateful, I can't possibly forget the family that probably really appreciated that I decided to take on the challenge that is their son! Just kidding, I should actually call them the family that has been gracious enough to welcome this spaz into their loving family!!!!

2 comments:

CatieCupCake said...

I know you will know what I am talking about, but I WISH I had had in-laws as nice as your Julie (the first time around that is).

You can't BUY wonderful and loving in-laws. They are priceless!!!

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

I loved your month of gratefulness....remind me to do that myself next year :)