Sunday, November 16, 2008

Grateful my dear sweet hubby worked an early shift today....

.....because now he can cook and I don't have to! LOL Seriously the man loves to get real creative when he cooks and 98% of the time he's successful and it's quite tasty. He's had a few bombs but he always finishes what's leftover if the rest of us don't want to eat it anymore.

You see I am SO NOT creative when I cook. I can't wing it at all and when I try I fail e-v-e-r-y t-i-m-e!!!! It's not good.

So now that he's home in time for dinner he's got his thinking cap on and all I know is I don't have to try to come up with something. :)

1 comment:

Bee said...

I swear, I think you're a younger, skinnier, cuter me! I've failed horribly this week at being a domestic diva and most of those disasters involved cooking. I don't like it and I'm not good at it. But you know what? I'm going to try again next week.