Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Grateful we don't forget each other.....

...because with the stress of dear sweet hubby working two jobs, 6 days a week, and me staying home with the kids it would be pretty easy to lose each other. But either by luck or unconscious planning we seem to remember that we still have each other. We still find a way to reconnect with each other. We are best friends as well as husband and wife and I truly think that makes a huge difference.
Now this is not to say we never have tense moments or heated words, we do on occasion but they are few and far between. Plus I guess his nasty schedule of having to be at work at midnight and going to sleep around 1 in the afternoon helps us to not fight. But thankfully it doesn't prevent us from still showing our affection for one another.
So with all the craziness that is life at our house I am so extremely grateful that my husband and I are still madly in love with each other!

2 comments:

Bee said...

You know what I'm grateful for, Julie? I'm grateful that I have you as a friend. You have the biggest heart that's just filled to the brim with love.

Savvy Mode SG said...

that is a good thing....