Sunday, November 30, 2008

Grateful you've all enjoyed this month of grateful posts

I'm gonna make this quick as dear sweet hubby is waiting patiently (NOT!) for me to watch a show we both like, but I wanted to make sure that I got in my last grateful post of the month.

So for this last post I want to say that I am so grateful that I have gotten such a wonderful response to my month of grateful posts. I wasn't sure how it would go but I guess everyone else is like me and a little tired of hearing people complain all the time. Actually I was tired of posting gripes all the time. So now that I've done this for one whole month I think the tune of my posts will change. Oh they won't all be happy grateful posts, but they won't be all griping and complaining posts either. I will try to have a nice mix of things, but Heaven knows I'm gonna need to gripe about something every once in a while.......

1 comment:

Bee said...

What show did you watch?!

I did appreciate your grateful comments. It's nice to read something happy when almost everybody else in the world is writing about doom and gloom. It's gets a little depressing!

So I'm grateful that you're grateful.