Sunday, November 2, 2008

Grateful

I've decided to try and post daily this month with at least one thing I am grateful for. I know, I know, I didn't post yesterday, so to make up for that I'll post two things today. But I thought with this being the month of Thanksgiving I was going to focus on all the good things I have in my life. So without further adieu here are two things I am grateful for:

#1: My Dear Sweet Hubby, he works so hard to provide for our family and he's so talented in so many ways, that he never ceases to amaze me. I'd be totally lost without him beside me and I love him with all my heart.

#2: My three beautiful and healthy children, granted they drive me insane some days and the can fight worse than cats and dogs, but they are each totally unique in their personalities and I think I'd be even more insane without them. At night before I go to bed, I'll sometimes just peek in their rooms and watch them sleep, especially if it was a trying day for all of us. I just to love them sleeping and feeling the comfort that they are all happy and healthy.

So from here on out I will post one thing a day that I am grateful for and they won't be in any particular order. I may also post other things that are on my mind or that I feel like sharing but it won't be replacing my grateful post. In these hard times, financially, I think it's important to remember all that we do have and be grateful for them here and now and instead of after they are gone and it's too late.

3 comments:

carin davis said...

I am so glad you are doing this- I will be joining you. I have had the same ideas in mind. Our world needs so much more that is positive, grateful and good! :)

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

Great idea! Maybe, I shall do the same :)

Bee said...

You are so right! Great idea. I think I'll try, too. But you know how I am. I may be more like once a week, although I'm certainly grateful for enough that I could probably post every hour!