Tuesday, November 4, 2008

She's a maniac....a maniac with a sewing machine...

Okay that didn't sound as good as I thought it would. Think of the "Maniac" song from "Flashdance" when you read the title......see told you it didn't sound as good as I thought it would. Anyway, here are some of my sewing projects I have done with my recently acquired sewing machine (THANK YOU MOM!!!)

First off I made myself 7 new fabric grocery bags. Three of them are huge and look like this:
The other two are a bit smaller, but you don't get wide fabric when you buy from the $1 section at Wal-Mart. So I got two of each fabric.
Then here are the two sheets that I am using to make duvet covers for the girls' comforters. I got one done but then I got sick with my cold and have been sick for the past month, so the second one will happen here soon.Aren't these fabrics too cute???
I love the pink and brown combo, plus the polka dot sheet reminds me of neopolitan ice cream, yum yum.

1 comment:

Bee said...

Ok, the bags are cute, the duvet covers will be beautiful, but... You look smashing in your new glasses. And I love the bangs.

Your blog looks pretty, too.