Sunday, December 21, 2008

Half way there...

Well the upstairs is done but let's see if the kiddos can keep it as clean as it is now. I just have to do the downstairs now. Then of course there will be a last minute vacuum everywhere I can as the dog is shedding something awful these days. Dear sweet hubby and I joked about making his parents a gift basket that had two lint brushes and two spray bottles with water in them. You see we use a spray bottle with water to get the dog to stop doing things. It works so much better than just saying no. Now all we need to do is show the dog the spray bottle and he stops. Soooo I figure if my in-laws both have spray bottles the dog will be sure to leave them alone.

Now I guess I should feed the kiddos and myself before attempting to clean the downstairs. I'm gonna need the energy from eating lunch as the upstairs really pooped me out.

1 comment:

Bee said...

We use a spray bottle to get the dog to behave, too!

Wouldn't it be nice if we could use it on husbands and children, too! rough