Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas to all!!!

Well the house is clean and I just finished mopping the downstairs, so it's time to rest a little. I still need to make the bed my in-laws will be sleeping in but that should be easy. So while I have this moment of rest I thought I'd wish all my readers (wow that sounds so professional, to have readers, LOL) a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Knowing that there are people out there who actually like what I have to say and don't tune me out like my dear sweet hubby foolishly once admitted to doing on occasion, makes me feel kind of important in a way.

Anyway, I hope you and your families have an absolutely wonderful holiday and get all that you were hoping for. Because I'm sure you all deserve it, right?

Well time to get going again and make that bed before I lose all oomph and fall asleep right here in this chair.

So until I post again, which should be before the end of the year............HAVE A BLESSED CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

dede said...

Merry Christmas to you (and your family) too!! Hope you have a great holiday! (and I am totally jealous your house is already clean!)

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

You, too :)