Friday, December 5, 2008

November changed me

After a whole month of daily grateful posts I still find myself thinking about what I should post that I am grateful for. But then I'll stop and think that it's not November anymore so I don't have to worry about doing those posts anymore.

However the more I think about it the more I realize that it wasn't such a burden to do them. I mean while some days I just want to crawl into bed and sleep to escape the chaos that can be my life, I do have a lot to be grateful for, some major things like my family and friends and others not so major like modern conveniences and, um, alcohol. *blushing*

Especially in today's economy with so many having to either go without or move out of their houses because they can't afford them anymore. The fact that I have a roof over my head and can afford to feed my family helps me to remember to be grateful as well.

So I guess in a way this post is about being grateful for doing a month of grateful posts as it seems to have had an effect on me and how I go about my day. Because now I go about looking for things to be grateful for and not things to dread or dislike.

No comments: