Thursday, January 29, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

A lovely lady whom I consider a friend of mine did this on her blog and so I thought I'd see if I could actually come up with 25 facts about myself too......so here goes......

1. My family doesn't want us to move to another state for fear I'll have another baby, as two out of three kiddos were born about 18 months after we moved to a new state (California, New Mexico and Colorado)

2. I've never been high or used drugs, or even smoked

3. I take Prozac.

4. I weigh at least 20-25 pounds more than I did before I got pregnant the first time.

(Sorry M it looks like I'm copying a lot of your facts :) )

5. I split my nose open when I was 3.

6. I had a hernia operation when I was in first grade.

7. I don't ever want to move back to California but I miss my family terribly.

8. I haven't spoken to my father in almost 8 years.

9. My husband is the only boyfriend I've ever had.

10. My best friend and I were so close in high school that people thought we were lesbians.

11. I have never spent a night away from my youngest and only been apart from my older two when I was giving birth to a younger sibling.

12. I've never had a massage, manicure or pedicure...some day though.

13. I would give my left arm to be able to sing beautifully....well okay maybe not the left arm but you get the drift.

14. I sometimes regret agreeing to my youngest daughters name as it wasn't one of my favorites but it was dear sweet hubby's turn to choose.

15. I will have to be seriously sedated when the time comes for my mom to leave us, as I am a TOTAL mama's girl.

16. I went to a "party school" for college but can't stand beer.

17. My blog is a type of therapy for me.

18. I absolutely LOVE to go dancing but married a man who had to be threatened with a lonely wedding night if he didn't dance at our wedding, go figure.

19. I sometimes wish we'd had another child a couple of years after Little Man, but only if it had been another boy.

20. I really wanted both my girls to be boys before we found out they were girls and was so relieved when Little Man was a boy.

21. I'm counting down the days until I can get a job and help bring in money, even though I really like being a stay-at-home mom.

22. I dream of moving into a larger house daily.

23. I can't stand to cook and love it when my dear sweet hubby does.

24. My dear sweet hubby works two jobs to make ends meet and allow me stay home with the kids.

25. I really like sharing stuff like this and wonder if that makes me a narcissist.....

Now it's your turn....if you dare! ;)

2 comments:

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

It's wonderful. AND, I knew very few of your facts :)

Toni said...

I knew most of them but was really surprised at some!! I'm sad you've never had a massage, manicure or pedicure; that's just not right for a lady your age with three kiddos!!!! When you finally go and do it, add in a facial. They're my FAV!!