Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Aaaarrrrgggghhhh!!!! I'm such a dunce!!!

Okay I tried to sign up my dear sweet hubby on Facebook earlier today and ended up nixing my account in the process.

You see I signed him up with another email account but thought I could add the one I was signed up with as a contact email. Uh....not so! As when I did it I some how nixed my account and have been waiting all afternoon for the Facebook people to get back to me and tell me how to get my account up and running again.

In the few months I've been on Facebook I've become quite addicted to it. I love logging in and seeing what my friends are doing. Plus I've reconnected with some old friends from high school and junior college. But now I can't log on......Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Keep your fingers crossed that Facebook gets back to me by tomorrow or I may go through withdrawals!!! LOL

3 comments:

Bee said...

I was wondering where that picture went! I hope you get it back soon. We have a water gun fight to continue!

Do you think Steve will be my friend? (That's said in a pititful little girl voice.)

carin davis said...

We'll miss you while you are gone! :)

justoneoftheboys said...

I'm so sorry. I'm on FB too. Let me know when you're back up and running and we can be FB buddies!