Monday, January 26, 2009

Just had an idea.....

....and if I don't write it down in some way I know I'll forget, so hence the post about my wonderful idea.....

Back in November I did a whole month of grateful posts, so starting on Sunday I'll do the whole month of February with love posts. I'll post about things that I love. Now this will include people as well as food, belongings and anything else that prompts me to say "ooohhhhh I love that!"

So hopefully I'll remember to re-read my own posts and then by doing so remember to do my month of love posts. And who knows maybe in March I'll do lucky posts....okay that may be stretching it but you never know it could be fun.... :)

4 comments:

Toni said...

WAY fun; what a super idea! Can't wait to read Feb. posts!

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

OOOHHH...I'm might TOTALLY take your idea :)

JulyG319 said...

Go ahead, Megan!!! I'm already thinking of things I could blog about loving, like Mike's Hard Lemonade and bedtime!!! Hmmm maybe I should post at the start of the day instead of the end so every day isn't about alcohol and bedtime!!! LOL

justoneoftheboys said...

That is a phenomenal idea, Girlie! Can I use your idea during February, too? I'll post a link to your site and everything! Sort of like a "Things I love Thursday" only it will be daily! Love it! :)