Saturday, January 31, 2009

Oy, the days not over yet!

Well Peaches' party this morning was a success and everyone had a great time. Of course now I'm pooped as I was up mopping my kitchen floor this morning at 7 am so it would dry before the kiddos got up. Granted Jack and Anna got up before I was done mopping, so that plan didn't work out but I was too tired to mop last night. So I set the alarm for 6:30 this morning and dragged my butt out of bed to do it first thing. Ugh, it's just wrong to have to set an alarm for that early on a Saturday.

Anyway, you'd think that now I could just sit back and relax but no. I have a hair appointment at 3, which is in a little over an hour, to get my hair cut as this growing the hair out is for the birds. I've finally realized that I'm SO not a long hair person. Anyway, then tonight I am going to a friend's house as she's having a few friends over. Now normally I would cop out saying I was too tired, but I haven't been out of the house alone in so long that I need the break and the time for girl talk. Hopefully it won't be a late night, as I'm already yawning.........y*a*w*n*...........

But I guess when I look back on today, as tired as I may be right now (and even more so later on) I will look back on this day as one where I was able to give my daughter a party she loved, got my hair back to the way I like it and was able to go out and have some ME time....all in all not a bad day! :)

No comments: