Sunday, February 15, 2009

15 ways to LOVE your day...

Today was a good day and that's why I LOVEd it so! Yep today's post is about the fact that my dear sweet hubby was off and we got a lot done. And it's days like that that I LOVE best of all.

I mean I could have an extremely productive day all on my own but it won't compare to a productive day with my dear sweet hubby here.

We woke to Peaches and Little Man joining us in bed. Then he made those little cocktail sausages while I made waffles. When Tink finally woke we had breakfast then we all got dressed and headed out. We ran some errands then came home for lunch. Dear sweet hubby cleaned up our desk while I cleaned the kitchen and did some laundry. Then we decided to move the kids' computer downstairs to the kitchen so we did that and then headed to Wal-mart to get a few provisions. We came home, had dinner, I bathed the kids while dear sweet hubby worked on getting the computer all set up.

We got the kids to bed a little on the early side and now he's still working on the computer downstairs while I play on the computer up here. However as soon as I'm done with this post I'll go down and keep him company.

And while I doubt the kids would consider it one of the most fun days, but to me any day we spend together as a family is a fun day and a day that I will most certainly LOVE!!!

1 comment:

Bee said...

I need some more of those "get things done" days. I have big plans, it's just the follow through that messes me up.