Thursday, February 26, 2009

26 ways to LOVE....

...sorry I didn't post yesterday, had a lot on my mind and it was one of those days that seem to be a blur. So without further ado here's today's post......


.....hmmmmm.....I had an idea but suddenly I've drawn a blank. For the life of me I can't recall what I was going to write about. Dang! Hmmmm, well I just thought of something, it isn't my original idea, but I guess it will do for today...here goes......


I LOVE getting my hair cut. Yep I absolutely LOVE to sit in that chair and have someone else wash my hair and then have them cut the hair and then style it. Seriously if I ever win tons of money in the lottery I think I'm going to hire someone to come and do my hair on the days I don't feel like it, which is most days actually. I'm not that good at styling it and I can't handle it too long anymore, so that leaves short hair which you can usually only style one way. But then I get bored with my hair styles easily, so when you have short hair you have to wait a while to go in and get it cut into a different style, which is so frustrating for someone like me.


There have been times I wish I was like that doll they used to have, any maybe they still make it, that you could cut the hair and then pull on it and more would appear so you could cut more. Seriously, I enjoy it that much. This Saturday it will have been 4 weeks since my last hair cut and I'm already itching to get back into that chair and have my hairdresser cut it even shorter. I thought that the style I picked last time was going to be short enough for me, after I decided I could no longer go through with my attempt to grow my hair out, but it wasn't too much shorter than what I already had, it just got shaped and had layers added. But this time I am going to go S-H-O-R-T. Now I don't mean military crew cut short, but what most women would call too short probably. Okay it's longer than a pixie cut, but not long enough to put in any type of pony tail, or pig tail even. I feel freer when it's short, plus it takes me a lot less time to style it after I get out of the shower and for someone who HAS to shower daily but DISLIKES getting up too early, short hair is the best to have, it takes little time to style so you don't have to worry about getting up too early in order to get in your much needed/wanted shower.


Wait, hold on, I found the picture I plan on giving to my hairdresser the next time I get in to see her......

Of course I may decide like three days after getting my hair cut like this that even this is too long for me. LOL

2 comments:

dede said...

I LOVE short hair - just don't have the face for it - but, if I did....
I also LOVE that haircut - DO IT!!

Bee said...

What dede said!