Tuesday, February 3, 2009

3rd day of love.....

....and I'm having a hard time deciding what to say I love. I mean I love so many things....

the smell of babies,
the way my coffee gets rid of my caffeine headache,
sunny days in the winter when it gets up into the high 50's or low 60's,
good news from friends,
a morning to spend by myself (even if it was totally unproductive),
and
the fact that I have a healthy happy family (well except for me as I feel a nasty cold coming on).

So I guess today's post is about all the little things make us feel happy and put a smile on our faces, because I've experienced all of the above in the last day and a half and they all made me smile!!!

After you finish reading this spend the rest of your day trying to find all those little things that make you smile. You never know it may end up being that your children put their dirty laundry in the hamper or that your dear sweet hubby remembered to put the toilet seat down. It doesn't matter what it is as long as it made you happy and smile! :)

2 comments:

dede said...

you're brave - I would have divided each of those things into seperate days just to get through the month!!!

love your hair - growing it out is overrated!!

Bee said...

Laura Ingalls Wilder said, "It is the sweet simple things of life which are the real ones after all. (You knew I'd have a quote.)

This was an excellent post and reminded me of that. And it made me smile.

I know I'm late reading this, but I intend to take this advice with me today.