Monday, February 16, 2009

My sweet LOVE

.....My sweet Tink that is!

Today is my sweet, sassy, spirited Tink's 6th birthday and I can't believe she's that old already! It feels like just yesterday that I was in labor with her and watching Brad Pitt in "Meet Joe Black" while I was getting the epidural put in.


It's funny because according to my mother she's just like I was as a child but I tend to think she's a lot like her father, because not only do I love her to death but she frustrates the snot out of me, just like her father does....LOL


She's so passionate about everything, which is one of her best qualities I think. Granted it can be a bit annoying when she insists that something be done exactly as it has been done before, but it's her incredible memory that lets her know that I'm not doing something the same way twice.


She's this amazing combination of so many qualities that I can't possibly touch on all of them. But just know that everyone who knows her, loves her and NEVER forgets her, mainly because she won't let you forget her....LOL!


I LOVE YOU TINK and am so glad you came into our lives 6 years ago tonight.....MMMMWWWAAAHHH!

4 comments:

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

Happy Birthday, Caroline! Hope you all had a wonderful day :)

dede said...

Happy Birthday - love that picture!! so cute!!!

love the new blog look!!

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

OK....I'm worried about you? Where is your post from yesterday?

Bee said...

Sorry I missed her big day. I know she had big fun at her party, though.