Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Well I had a #11 but it's gone now...:(

I was all set this morning to blog about how I LOVE it when it snows just enough to cover the trees and grass, but not the roads and sidewalks. But now the snow has all melted so it's all brown and icky looking again.

But...............I guess I can still blog about how I LOVE it even if it isn't around anymore. Right?

I mean I do LOVE it when it snows and the snow stays on the bare trees and it covers the brown grass and makes everything look like a winter wonderland but....I am not keen on it when the snow coats the roads, sidewalks and driveways as shoveling snow is not one of my favorite things to do.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind doing it as I keep telling myself it is an aerobic workout to shovel snow, but if I don't have to, I don't want to. So a snow where the pavement is too warm for the snow to stick is my kind of snow.

Granted they are calling for snow later on this week and the temps will probably stay low enough until then for the pavement to cool down so that the next snow we get will stick to the pavement. Oh well, c'est la vie! I LOVEd it while it lasted this morning....:)

2 comments:

dede said...

you can come get some of my snow whenever you want!!!

Bee said...

:( We never have enough snow. Can't even build a snow bug, much less a snow man on what we've had.

I'd love to come get some of y'all's.