Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The color purple...

...seems to make breakfast taste better.

Yesterday morning I made scrambled eggs for Tink and Little Man said he'd have some if they were a color. So in went some purple food coloring. Here are the purple scrambled eggs the kids ate:



Then Peaches, who was eating oatmeal, wanted to color her breakfast purple too, so here's what hers looked like:


Notice the paper, she likes to read it now in the mornings too, especially the weather report.

Ah the things we do for our kids....

2 comments:

dede said...

I can't believe peaches reads the morning paper - I can't even get my kids to bring it inside! I have been known to make yummy blue oatmeal - they think it tastes better too!!

blueskybyway said...

Can't let my wife read this post. She's been on a purple kick lately. Who knows what would turn purple in our house and meals if she read this. :)