Saturday, March 28, 2009

Have you ever tried to psych yourself up to do something....

....and had it totally fail on you?

I've been sitting here at my computer for FAR longer than I had planned to, as my plan today was to whip this house into shape. However the longer I sit here the less likely that plan seems to be feasible. I didn't get as much done yesterday as I had hoped since it was a snow day for the kiddos and I didn't have to run all over taking kids to school and picking them up.

So I told myself that today I would do all the cleaning that needed to be done, but that just isn't happening. Of course the longer I sit here and type the longer I put off getting anything done.

The worst part is that I've already had two cups of coffee and I don't seem to have any more energy than before I gulped down the coffee!!! How does that happen? I thought the caffeine in the coffee was supposed to help energize you!!! Maybe I need a third cup, of course then I'll be running to the bathroom like every 5 minutes, so I wouldn't get much done even if I did have a lot more energy.

Oh well, time to stop writing useless babble and actually try to get something done. Because if there's one truth in this world it's that if I don't clean this house, no one else will........*sigh*

1 comment:

Bee said...

This is precisely why my house is always a mess. I love to farm on facebook, check in on the boards, read blogs and play games.
It's a darn good thing I don't have a husband who expects June Cleaver when he walks in the back door, even though that facebook quiz said I was like ol' June.