Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Lazy lazy go away...

...come again another day when I don't have so much laundry to do and a messy house to clean up!!!

Ugh, really it feels like instead of rain preventing me from doing anything, it's this persistent laziness. I dunno maybe it's because Aunt Flo is still here and about to leave or maybe it's because it's been mostly cloudy for the last few days and windy as all get out to boot. I mean it's hard to do a good clean when the kids are all stuck inside, and without the TV or computer to console them.

Actually the loss of the TV and computer haven't been too bad, so far. Of course they've had school since they lost it, so we'll see how this weekend goes. I mean it could be H*** on Earth having two days with no electronics to entertain them. Keep your fingers crossed the weather is nice this weekend so they can goof off outside instead of fight in my house all weekend.

Well I guess I should get going now. Tink has to put away her clothes I lovingly washed, dried and folded for her, but something tells me that her silence is not her busily putting away said clothes.....so time to go check that out. Plus I can hear Little Man getting frustrated over something or other, with him it could be anything. I swear some days he's more of a drama queen than the girls. Also I need to get dinner ready to be thrown into the crock pot. It takes about 2-3 hours on high, so I HAVE to have it ready to go in before I pick up Peaches and at the rate I'm going it's gonna take me the hour and a half until I have to leave to get it ready!

Lazy lazy go away....
Come again another day....
I just don't have time to play today!!!

1 comment:

dede said...

you will have to share your recipe!

good luck this weekend!