Sunday, March 22, 2009

So.....whatcha think?

I did a new header for this blog and am wondering if it looks okay. I've already gone back and redone a few things as you couldn't really read the title of the blog the first time, so now it's bolder and hopefully easier to read. Leave a comment and let me know "yay" or "nay".
Of course the way I like to change things around this header may not last long....LOL

Oh and in case you are wondering that is me preggo with Little Man on the left. Geesh I didn't realize how enormous I was until I went to make this collage.....yikes. And those three pictures are of Little Man, right after he was born and cleaned up, at a year after he started to walk and at almost two. My how time flies, he'll be 4 at the end of April...sniff sniff....but I so do not need to add to the chaos of this house...so no more kiddos here.....

4 comments:

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

I think it's wonderful :)

Bee said...

I think it's wonderful, too!

dede said...

realluy cute - like the sepia!

Toni said...

Super cute and creative!