Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter to everyone!!!

I just wanted to wish you all a very Happy Easter. I hope you are all having a glorious day with your families. We're having a very relaxed and chill day here.

Of course there was some excitement when Tink finally lost a tooth the natural way! She's lost a tooth before but that was from a crash that resulted when she rode an office chair down a sloped driveway. She's so excited and can't wait to tell her teacher tomorrow that she lost a tooth "the right way" (her words). And she was was gnawing on a solid chocolate Easter Bunny when it happened.....I've always told them that too much sugar would rot their teeth out....maybe now they'll believe me! LOL ;)

We've done the egg hunt and watched "It's The Easter Beagle, Charlie Brown", but I can't seem to get any excitement over watching "Easter Parade", dang it, as it's one of my absolute favs.

Oh well, I'm just thankful to have a nice day with my family, even if they don't share my taste in movies. :)

1 comment:

dede said...

Happy Easter!!

Wesley lost his first tooth "the right way" yesterday as well (if your Uncle tricking you and pulling it is still in the "right way" category)!

my word verification is "peep" - how appropriate!