Monday, April 13, 2009

Is 36 too early for menopause????

I've been having such a hard time sleeping lately that I have to wonder if menopause is on it's way. I mean I go to bed all cold and freezing and snuggle up nicely with my sheet, two blankets and the comforter, but then I wake up a few hours later sweating like a pig roasting on a spit! So I sit up to take the comforter off and realize I have to pee like a race horse! So I get up out of bed and walk to the bathroom to do my business, only to find all the sweat has now turned ice cold, so when I finally crawl back into bed I end up snuggling up with the comforter I had just sat up to take off! Geesh, I mean I know it's not hot flashes, but is it a precursor to hot flashes???

Then libido anyone??? I seem to have no desire for any hanky panky......I know I know TMI, but isn't that like another sign of impending menopause??? I still desire my dear sweet hubby and am more in love with him today that I was the day we got married, but I can't recall the last time I initiated anything. I'd rather just snuggle and fall asleep these days.


I dunno maybe none of it is related to menopause, but it would be nice to have something to blame.

1 comment:

Toni said...

OMG! When I saw the title of your post, I thought, "Oh MY! She's missed her period and is PREGO!" See... it's always about perspective. Things could be worse, right?! HAHAHAAHAHA!