Monday, July 13, 2009

Am I creative or just never satisfied???

I don't think it's a big surprise to anyone who reads this blog, or knows me personally, but I LOVE to switch things around. I'm always rearranging my furniture and can't seem to keep the same blog look for very long.

And this isn't usually a problem, I mean when I rearrange I get to clean really good behind the furniture, which with my family is a good thing. You can't imagine the "stuff" and dog hair I find! *eek*

But earlier when I was contemplating changing the look of my blog I got to wondering......

Does all this switching things up mean that I am just a very creative person who has so many ideas that she can't stick with one thing for long.....
OR
Does this mean that I am just never satisfied with the way things are and am constantly changing things to try and find a way I do like????

This first scenario sounds so much better, so I'd like to think that it's that one, but is it really???

Usually people are inclined to think better of themselves than what is actually the case. But then again should we all just automatically assume the worst of ourselves? On one hand there is the denial of the bad in ourselves and the other is the denial of the good....hmmmmm....this is one for all those psychologists out there....

2 comments:

dede said...

good luck figuring that out - in the mean time, love the new blog look!

Lindsay said...

I guess it depends on which one you are trying to talk yourself or others into...