Saturday, August 15, 2009

I finally know.....

....I don't look good with black hair!
Don't ask!
If all turns out well I'll explain later....just too mortified about what happened right now to explain...*sigh*

UPDATE: Well the black hair is gone, thank goodness as it's just not me even though dear sweet hubby REALLY liked it, and now some dark brown is in it's place, what I was going for originally. Dear sweet hubby is going to help me highlight it tonight when he gets home, so maybe then I will post pictures. Not sure if I want to share with the public what my hair looked like. Personally I'd like to forget about all the hair disasters that have occurred in the last 24 hrs.

4 comments:

DM said...

What! No before and after pictures? But I do hope it turns out "well."

Bee said...

Now, Missy. You know I'm going to ask. What in the world did you do? And why won't you let us see?!

You'll be beautimous no matter what you do.

dede said...

you need to photo journal this! I can't imagine you anything but blonde - at least post when you are happy with the result!

Bee said...

I want to see every step of the way. I won't laugh. I promise.