Sunday, November 1, 2009

November already????

Where did October go???

Seriously I think the month just flew by. The first week was filled with my mom's visit. Then I spent at least a week catching up on all the housework I gladly put aside to spend time with my mom.

Then of course we had to get ready for Halloween. And while I always love decorating and planning for Halloween for some strange reason on the day of Halloween I can't wait to get it over and done with. I know strange behavior for someone who claims that Halloween is one of her favorite holidays.

Today we not only have to adjust to the end of daylight savings but I also plan on taking down Halloween and putting up Thanksgiving decorations. Of course I'm kind of dragging today since I was up last night with Little Man who woke up crying because of growing pains. So we'll see how much of that taking down of Halloween I get to.....

2 comments:

Bee said...

I can't believe it's November either. Man, it's almost time to start thinking about, ugh, Christmas.

Happy November to you. And a hug and a gentle pat to Little Man. Sucks to hurt just because you're growing up!

McMom said...

I think the last three months of the year are always a blur! And now we only have about 4 months a year where we're not on Daylight Savings. I say let's just stay on it forever!