Sunday, November 1, 2009

Yet another snow storm in October...

This time it was enough to have the first two snow days of the 2009-2010 school year. So on Wednesday and Thursday, October 28th and 29th, we spent at home watching the snow fall. In all I think the total was about 21" and I can't tell you how happy the kids were that they had school on Friday the 30th, as it meant they'd have their Halloween parties/carnivals at their respective schools....I was just happy to not have them home for 5 days straight!!! Not sure what I will do when Thanksgiving break comes....




2 comments:

Bee said...

I know you get tired of it and I bet it's hard to be cooped up with 3 bored kids who want to be out when they're in and in when they're out. But it's so pretty!

dede said...

ughh - I am not a fan of snow! Luckily we haven't had it that bad yet! I am glad they got to go to their parties!