Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thank you old classmate

I got a comment after my last post from an old classmate of mine. And it was a really nice comment, one that put a smile on my face. However I wish the classmate had made themselves known, I would love to know who left such nice words.

The funniest part is that I never realized I had made an impact on much of anyone from school, well other than a few close friends. I always felt like the girl that could fade into the walls if she didn't say anything. I felt invisible. But apparently I did make an impact on someone.

Something else that people reading this might find humorous is that I actually get nervous requesting someones friendship on Facebook. Unless I communicate with the person currently I'm afraid that they don't remember me and they'll just ignore my request. Actually I did have one person who said they didn't remember me, which kind of struck me as odd as we hung out in the same circle in high school.

But, if my old classmate decides to reveal themselves please send a message to my inbox. I would like the chance to get to know this person better now since we didn't get that opportunity back in school.

1 comment:

Allie and Pattie said...

Hi Julie!! I hope yu get to speak to your old friend. How fun!! But if not, I'll just pretend we went to school together and you can come visit me! :)