Sunday, February 21, 2010

How did we scorn you, Mother Nature???

Please tell us because these cold temperatures and snowy weather are getting a bit tiresome. Not that we don't appreciate the beauty that is the glistening of newly fallen snow, but we haven't had a day over 50 degrees in who knows how long.

Is it too much to ask for a few days of 50+ temps??? Are we being too greedy wanting weather that doesn't dry out our skin and make us feel like we are elephants???

What do we need to do in order to get back in your good graces and enjoy some more pleasant weather??? Should we turn into the most zealous environmentalists ever to walk this green Earth? (Well it's green somewhere right now, just not here)

Personally I don't think I've been an ungrateful constituent of yours. I genuinely enjoy the changing of the seasons and look forward to each coming season. But right now winter is getting awfully trying and some nice temperatures would be oh so welcomed.

So if you think of anything we might be able to do for you in order to have some pleasant weather, you just let me know and I'll personally make sure everyone I know does it!

Your faithful follower,
July =)

1 comment:

Allie and Pattie said...

Mother Nature was very good to us here yesterday, Jules, so maybe she's softening. Not that I got to enjoy it with 2 sick kids in the house :(. If she doesn't listen to you, I say sic Jack on her!
xoxo Pattie