Wednesday, April 14, 2010

If you could have one superpower what would it be?

I know my answer to this one....the ability to stop time!!! Ever since I started working it seems like I have little to no time to get anything done around the house. And for as much time as I feel I waste on the computer I haven't posted anything on my blog for almost 2 months!!! What happened??? Will I ever get used to this and be able to multi-task like so many working mothers I know do??? I'm beginning to think not. I mean I only work 3 hours a day but I still can't seem to get used to the fact that I'm not home and able to do what I want when I want.

Oh well, it may not even matter as I still have clue if I will have a job in the fall....however if I do have one I'd better use my summer vacation to get myself organized once and for all!!!

2 comments:

Allie and Pattie said...

Julie- repeat after me- " I am woman, hear me ROAR! I am Julie. I am AWESOME!!"
There now, does it really matter if the laundry gets done EVERY day if you get to spend a little time with your bestest cyber friends (read ME) ?? LOL
xoxo Pattie

McMom said...

Is the ability to eat whatever you want and not gain weight a superpower?