Saturday, May 1, 2010

In total utter massive denial



The above picture was taken 5 years ago last Thursday the 29th and I'm in complete denial. I mean Little Man is my baby and I just refuse to believe that he is now old enough to attend public school. He was born just 4 months before Peaches starting Pre-K pre-school!!! WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE???

There is no way that my children are as old as they are!!! I don't mind my getting older, but they have to stay young forever!!! I know this sounds like an unreasonable and to some a crazy request, but I want them to stay young enough to still want to snuggle with me, to still need me when they hurt themselves and to still believe that I am the smartest person on the planet.

Because the older they get the more dorky and dumb I become to them....sniff sniff...I want my babies to stay babies......

1 comment:

Allie and Pattie said...

Hmmm, sounds like it may be time for another.....?
xoxo Pattie