Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Can't win for trying.....

So since I'm not working anymore I thought it would be so much easier to get the house clean and organized, but boy was I wrong. If I work on cleaning the upstairs the downstairs looks like a tornado hit it and then if I work on the downstairs the upstairs looks like it got hit. Then if I work on dishes, which seem to be multiplying like rabbits, the laundry gets out of hand and vice versa.

I just can't seem to win no matter how hard I try!

Then I go and vent about something on Facebook and Big Daddy gets upset because it involves him. Don't worry we're not having issues, well other than the fact that I have a big mouth don't know when to keep it shut sometimes.

And lastly if I take the kids somewhere to keep them busy and not complaining then the house suffers and then if I stay home to take care of the house the kids complain and moan and groan!!!

I need a vacation.....*sigh*

3 comments:

Allie and Pattie said...

You need to come see me sweetie- and bring the kids. Mine can keep them busy while we hit the wine!
xoxo Pattie

JulyG319 said...

I'm lovin' the way you think woman!!! How long does it take to get to your house???? ;)

simple girl said...

When did you start living my life??? And what is with the horny dishes and laundry?!?! Seriously, enough is enough! My motto is: if it can't be picked up in an emergency guest situation then it's not really dirty. Right? :)