Sunday, June 20, 2010

If it ain't broke....don't "fix" it

One day I decided to visit my blog and change a few things around. Granted this is not an uncommon occurrence, it was easy to do and I like to switch things up so I decided to do it. However I was shocked to learn that they had changed things on me!!! Now there was a whole new set up for changing the look of your blog.

WHAT??????????????????

No longer was it an easy switch to change the background of your blog! Oh no, now it was much harder, impossible even. That is unless you decide to use one of their background designs, then of course it was easy peasy, but if you want to use of the creative ones out there in internet land it was going to be as hard as humanly possible.

Heck I even found one website that showed me how to change my background even with the new "design" changes to Blogger. I followed every step to a "T" and it still didn't work. I kept getting error messages saying I left the required field blank. No I didn't you stupid site (oh excuse me, we are not allowed to say stupid in our house, so let me rephrase that...) you SILLY site!!! I specifically copied and pasted the image I want my background to be, not the oh-so-not creative ones you provided me with!!!

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So now here I am on a Sunday night, still up at 10:30 trying to "fix" my blog just the way I want it................and it's not working. Forget putting a hex on those a/c repair people that cancelled on us THREE TIMES, I'm going to put my hexing abilities to use on the Blogger people!!! *GRRRRR*

2 comments:

Allie and Pattie said...

you're such a brave woman. I'm so afraid if I even attempt it, I'll cancel everything out!
xoxo Pattie

Danelle said...

I hate it when they do that too! I was up until 1 am the other night trying to change something on my blog.