Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Such simple words....

....but yet they have such meaning.

Yesterday was mine and Big Daddy's 13th wedding anniversary and he came home with a dozen roses and a card. I kind of expected the flowers, he usually remembers them but I was floored that he purchased a card. A rare occurrence these days. Even more rare was the simple yet profound sentiment on the inside.......

Just so you know, I only plan to tag along until about the end of time or so.

Talk about floods of happy tears!!! It was a rare expression of how he truly felt that I will remember and treasure always! *sniff sniff*

2 comments:

Bee said...

That's one of the sweetest things I've ever heard in a card. Made me warm and fuzzy all over!

Toni said...

SO, so soooo very sweet! Congrats to you both; what a most perfect match you two are for each other!!!!